tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anuroop" <anuroo...@galaxyintelligentia.com>
Subject My app stop respoding after 3 to 5 days in my Redhat server
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:52:21 GMT
Hi,

I am new for tomcat and linux.

I have hosted my application on my redhat server, from last 1 week I am
observing that its suddenly stops working after continuously running after 2
to 3days.

Observation:

Whenever my app stops responding I use to check port running or not using
fuser 80/tcp command. I see that tomcat 80 port will be running fine.

If I kill this port fuser 80/tcp -k and run tomcat once again my web app
start working properly for again 2 to 3 days.

I wanted to know whether is there any configuration issue in my tomcat,
because of more request coming from the client machine it is stop working?

Thanks and Regards,

Anuroop