tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chinmoy Chakraborty <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject Resource not available in Tomcat 7.0.29
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:55:02 GMT
Hi All,

I am using Tomcat 7.0.29 and I have an application which uses JSF 1.2. All
my .htm requests are mapped to faces Servlet. On login it allows to me go
x.htm and  renders the page nicely but when I press BACK button of the
browser internally it calls "*window.location.href = "/x.htm*"; and it
gives 404 error in FireFox only (in IE it works fine). in *Tomcat
6.0.24*it works fine both in FF and IE. Following is the exact error:

HTTP Status 404 - /x.htm

*type* Status report

*message* */x.htm*

*description* *The requested resource (/x.htm) is not available.*
Apache Tomcat/7.0.29

Could you please let me know where I am going wrong? (basically my goal is
to do something equivalent to disabling back button).

Chinmoy