tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Shutyaev <shuty...@gmail.com>
Subject a lot of threads waiting for a Http11ConnectionHandler
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 05:47:25 GMT
Hi all!

We have an embedded Tomcat v7 in our application. Recently our app crashed
and when I've analyzed the thread dump, among other things I've noticed
that there are 60 threads (out of 464 total) are waiting for a monitor *
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler*, which
is being locked by another thread (a running one). Our application is under
quite a load, so I guess we need to adjust some settings to avoid such
lockouts. Can someone give me a hint - what should I look for?

Thanks in advance
Alexander