tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Barcellos <danielpoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 6.0.35 Hanged by requests
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 19:44:08 GMT
Hey folks,

i'm digging around for quite some time to solve a particular problem. We
have a download funtionality that serves our clients with pdf files that
are retrieved from DB. Ok. My problem is that sometimes my tomcat gets
hanged after a few days of working and it gets unavailable for future
requests. I noticed too that all threads are busy and none of them are
released any more.

Doe's any one there already face that issue as well?

What could the best things to do in order to improve my tomcat's
performances?

Could be the clients after any exceptions does not closing connection
causing my server to get its thread not released?

Thanks!