tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julien Martin <bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedded tomcat won't resolve Spring application properties
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 09:42:25 GMT
Hello,

I am experiencing trouble with my embedded tomcat: when I run my Spring app
using the embedded Tomcat, it seems the properties are not resolved.

Even if the properties file are loaded:

INFO  org.springframework.context.support.PropertySourcesPlaceholderConfigurer
[/home/julien/Documents/donnees/projets/Site-Rencontres/java/target/classes/META-INF/i18n/application.properties]

The resource bundles are not found:

WARN  org.springframework.context.support.ResourceBundleMessageSource
- ResourceBundle [/META-INF/i18n/application] not found for
MessageSource: Can't find bundle for base name
/META-INF/i18n/application, locale fr

However, when I run my app from Eclipse/STS, I have no such issue.

Can anyone please help?

Regards,

Julien.