tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Handling requests when under load - ACCEPT and RST vs non-ACCEPT
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:29:09 GMT
Hi Chris

     <Connector port="9000"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
                connectionTimeout="20000"
                redirectPort="8443"
                maxKeepAliveRequests="1"
                processorCache="1"
                acceptCount="1"
                maxThreads="1"/>

I used the above on my notebook to re-produce the issue easily and get a
clear Wireshark dump, but the below configuration also caused the same
issue with a real load test on a larger EC2 node:

     <Connector port="9000"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
                connectionTimeout="20000"
                redirectPort="8443"
                maxKeepAliveRequests="10000"
                processorCache="2560"