tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Shifman <mark.shif...@yale.edu>
Subject Re: tomcat jdbc
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:53:48 GMT
On 10/18/2012 02:51 PM, S Ahmed wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When using the jdbc connection pool library, would it be possible to
> somehow record the # of connections that are being used, when the # of
> connections in the pool are being saturated etc., or is that something that
> would have to be modified in the library itself?
You can see the connections by doing an appropriate select on your database.  For oracle select
v$session like

select username, program, machine, client_identifier, osuser,logon_time,  sid, serial#
from v$session where osuser != 'oracle' order by program, machine, client_identifier, logon_time

There is also a simple way to see the connections in mysql but I can't remember it

--
  Mark Shifman MD. Ph.D.
  Yale Center for Medical Informatics