tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kirill Kireyev <kir...@instagrok.com>
Subject Re: how to programmatically expire inactive sessions?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:24:06 GMT
Thanks Shanti!

I think your hypothesis is that these sessions remain active, due to
client-side polling. However, I don't think that's the case - these
sessions are listed as *inactive* (or rather inactive for longer than 20
mins) in the Tomcat manager web application. And hitting "Expire
(sessions > 20mins)" causes them to expire! So they are inactive
sessions, but are somehow not expired automatically.

-Kirill