tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WebSockets and HTTPS problems
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:31:38 GMT
On 10/10/2012 12:55, Steffen Heil (Mailinglisten) wrote:

> Do you see any error in my configuration?

Nothing jumps out at me.

> What can I do to debug this?

I'd use Wireshark.

> I tried to enable logging in tomcat [2], but it seems that did not suffice
> to make tomcat more verbose...
> Maybe I misunderstood the logging configuration.

If something goes wrong I'd expect to see an error in logs with the
default logging configuration.

> Any help would be much appreciated...

Check to see if the WebSocket examples that ship with Tomcat work with
your configuration. If they don't compare the differences between the
default configuration and you configuration to and find the change that
breaks stuff.

Mark