tomcat-users mailing list archives

From vivek aggarwal <vicky007aggar...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Tomcat 6.0 queries
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 10:42:26 GMT
Hello All,

Can you guys please help in understanding my following concerns/queries :-

1.  How can we configure the number of threads for managing simultaenous HTTP connection
requests coming from Apache. Is there any connection time out value
we have at the tomcat side which we can configure ?????

2. In tomcat how to check the number of  requests served at a particular moment or  the
number of open connnections from tomcat side?/

3.  for the ongoing connection request how does the tomcat manage the user sessions ,,, any
configuration for the same do we have which we can tune ??

Thanks for your help in advance,

Vicky