tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kharp...@oreillyauto.com
Subject Re: Tuning session replication on clusters
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 17:50:44 GMT
Shanti:
>So when you say "x5", did you change the settings as follows:
>rxBufAize="125940"   (=> 25188 x 5)

Yes, x5 means default values (25188 and 43800) times 5.  Each value was
extrapolated in the spreadsheet so you can see them there too.

>By any chance, have you analyzed a heapdump of Tomcat at periodic
intervals
>to see which class is hogging heap during the session replication?

No, but if it will help I can try to do this.  I'm hoping to get a good
amount of feedback and group any more testing that needs done together into
a single night.

Kyle Harper

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy
Act 18 USCS  2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately.
Thank you.