tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Orhan Karasakal <orhankarasa...@gmail.com>
Subject How to send some requests to all tomcat cluster nodes from loadbalancer
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:45:00 GMT
Hi,

I have a distrubuted cluster system. I have set up apache server and set
loadbalancing (mod_jk) conditions. And also sticky session is true mode. Among
nodes, there is no multicasting

Is it possible that could I send some special requests (after request
header control) or broadcast message to all tomcat cluster nodes ? Is there
any rule or method ?

Normally every request goes one node but for some special url, I want to
send these requests to all cluster nodes. For example for some url,
application should not be seen to user.

Thanks for your help,
Orhan Karasakal