tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Müller <mm4...@googlemail.com>
Subject Setting JVM Parameters in Windows Service for Tomcat7
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:41:57 GMT
Hi,

I want to set JVM Parameters in a Windows Service (Windows7) for
Tomcat7 (7.0.30)

The documentation tells, that this could be done by calling "tomcat7
//US//Tomcat7 ..."
This method works, but it is not practicable for our production
environment, because these settings are stored in the registry.

Is it possible to specify these parameters in setenv.bat or somewhere else?
When I start tomcat with "catalina.bat run" the setenv.bat is read.
But when I start tomcat as a windows service the setenv.bat is ignored.

Matthias