tomcat-users mailing list archives

From joel badia escolĂ  <basto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems loading external jar in my app !
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 13:29:34 GMT
> 1. The ROOT web application is the wrong place for your files.  All
> web applications are independent. The ROOT application is just one of
> them.

Perfect with this i solve the problem ;)

> 2. You have not read the wikipedia article

I'm not sure if I understand completely the full article, because as
you notice my english skills are some limited (sorry i'm working too
for fix it :P). But I think that one response like that, if I
understood, it's correct?

Best Regards and thanks everyone that helps me,

Joel Badia EscolĂ