tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ferdie Romero <ferdierom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to resolve:Recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool during make of tomcat connector
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 13:46:20 GMT
The exact step is "make" and the error is

version mismatch error. This libtool 2.4.2 but the definition of this
LT_INIT comes from an older release. You should recreate aclocal.m4 with
macros from libtool 2.4.2 and run autoconf again.

Based on the guide that we are using we need to perform ./configure, make
and make install for the tomcat connector.

 Sep 3, 2012 9:27 PM, "Rainer Jung" <rainer.jung
<rainer.jung@kippdata.de>@<rainer.jung@kippdata.de>