tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with hosting mulitple websites on single tomcat 7
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:07:01 GMT
2012/9/24 Pradeep <chaudharipradeep9@gmail.com>:
> I have one domain hosted on cloud server. Let's say o.com
>
> Now i want to add a.com and b.com to same cloud server, for that , i added
> host entries inside server.xml as below,
>
> <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
>

>             unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
>

>         <!-- SingleSignOn valve, share authentication between web applications
>              Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->

There is no need to cite comments, such as one above.

>         <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"
> directory="logs"
>                prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".txt"
>                pattern="%h %l %u %t &quot;%r&quot; %s %b" />
>       </Host>
>
>   <Host name="a.com" appBase="webapps_a"></Host>
>  <Host name="b.com" appBase="webapps_b"></Host>
>
>  (Note, Localhost was the orignal entry)
>
> But , problem is , they both are pointing to o.com and not to their
> respective domains/webapp directories

1. What x.y.z version of Tomcat it is?
2. Is your Apache Tomcat running standalone, or behind Apache HTTPD or similar?
3. How are your <Connector>s configured?
4. Did you restart Tomcat after making your changes?
5. You say it does not work. - How did you test it?

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko