tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: WSDL
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 02:42:20 GMT

Andre (as usual is DOB correct)..this is specific to SOAP 1.1 implementations..reposting to
axis users group

Bon Chance,
Martin Gainty
Note de déni et de confidentialité
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 22:55:30 +0200
> From: aw@ice-sa.com
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
> Subject: Re: WSDL
>
> Maria Din wrote:
> >
> > Hello,I know that a WSDL file is generated from a Java method then it has one output.But,
I would like to know how can I generate a WSDL file with many outputs.Please, can someone
give me a java example and the WSDL file result? Thank you in advance.