tomcat-users mailing list archives

From PJ Delsh <pjdelsh...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Facing Memory leak - 64 bit Tomcat 6.0.35 with windows 2008 R2(64 bit JVM 1.6.0_33)
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 19:29:02 GMT
Chris and Tim,
When we had Tomcat issues, every Tomcat professional we spoke to told us to drop Windows and
move to Linux ASAP.  We were told that Tomcat is more stable and less sensitive on Linux,
and there are far better troubleshooting tools on Linux than there are for Windows.
If this is inaccurate, then Tomcat consulting companies are spreading misinformation.
-PJ