tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shailendra Singh <shailendra.si...@pb.com>
Subject Facing Memory leak - 64 bit Tomcat 6.0.35 with windows 2008 R2(64 bit JVM 1.6.0_33)
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 06:50:37 GMT
Hi,

We are using 64 bit Tomcat 6.0.35 with windows 2008 R2 (64 bit JVM 1.6.0_33) and facing memory
leak issues(OutOfMemoryError ) after a short interval of time( ~30 minutes).

We deploy a web application on this version of tomcat and while working with the GUI part
of the application we face memory leak, but same application works fine on this windows server
for 32 bit JVM.

Please help us if this is an issue with 64 bit Tomcat version or with 64bit JVM or with its
combination.
kindly let us know a solution or any work around or for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Shailendra Singh