tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Samad - Yieldbroker <Alex.Sa...@yieldbroker.com>
Subject RE: IIS 7.5 + AJP Connector
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 07:00:58 GMT
[snip]

> >Whatever you are seeing, note that unknown attributes will go through
> silently. So the fact that there is no complaint about the configuration during
> >startup does not mean the attributes actually make sense.
> >
> >You can check the config also in the status worker.
> I have looked at that, but it doesn't actually show the number of what it
> believe is the the connectpool size. It has the time out but not the size limit !

So I have setup the dev env with the new (current plugin) and I am still seeing it limit to
265...

I have checked the manger page and done a dump of the config.

worker.maintain=60
worker.list=jbclb,jbclbSC,jkstatus
worker.jbclb.type=lb
worker.jbclb.balance_workers=worker1, worker2
worker.jbclb.sticky_session=true
worker.jbclb.method=Request
worker.jbclb.lock=pessimistic
worker.worker1.type=ajp13
worker.worker1.port=8009
worker.worker1.ping_mode=A
worker.worker1.ping_timeout=30000
worker.worker1.connection_pool_size=1000
worker.worker1.connection_pool_minsize=100
worker.worker1.socket_keepalive=true
worker.worker1.lock=pessimistic
worker.worker1.max_packet_size=65536
worker.worker2.type=ajp13
worker.worker2.port=8009
worker.worker2.ping_mode=A
worker.worker2.ping_timeout=30000
worker.worker2.connection_pool_size=1000
worker.worker2.connection_pool_minsize=100
worker.worker2.socket_keepalive=true
worker.worker2.lock=pessimistic
worker.worker2.max_packet_size=65536

All seems to be okay !  just can't get it past 265...

> >Regards,
> >
> >Rainer

[snip]