tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Samad - Yieldbroker <Alex.Sa...@yieldbroker.com>
Subject RE: IIS 7.5 + AJP Connector
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 02:35:12 GMT
Hi

? so I am looking at the AJP Connector used in IIS on Windows. I believe this is the relevant
page
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/workers.html

I believe the connection_pool_size is an indication of how many (max) worker threads are used
to connect from IIS+AJP to tomcat ...

So I am not sure how the BDCP is going to help me, as there is no ODBC connectivity from my
RP's

> you also mentioned cluster if so you want to follow tribes configuration doc
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/tribes/introduction.html

Yes we do have a cluster of Jboss / tomcat  / app servers, but they are not clustered in the
Tomcat sense. I believe none of the tomcat functionality is used

> Martin
[snip]

Thanks
Alex