tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: Setting initial memory for a Tomcat Windows Service
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:11:54 GMT
On 9/18/2012 10:03 AM, Patrick Flaherty wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is this a bug or am I doing this wrong ?

I'm not totally sure what you're asking about, but I have found that
tomcat7w does not always reflect the current settings if you have made
changes.  IIRC, I usually need to restart it to get it to pick up
changes.  The other option is to look in the registry for the values;
the changes will appear there by hitting Refresh.