tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gert van Spijker <>
Subject Re: tomcat7-maven-plugin 2.0-SNAPSHOT:deploy ignores server configuration
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:40:36 GMT
On 11/09/12 20:34, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Hi,
> Some issues has been fixed regarding that.
> Is there any logs on server side.
> Did you try a recent snapshot or build yourself ?

No, I didn't.
But I googled a bit more and found this:
I added the repositories as described and tested.
The current snapshot does indeed solve the problem.

This seems like a fairly fundamental issue. Are the main stream
repositories going to be updated soon? Or would it otherwise be a good
idea to make a note about this in the documentation?