tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: tomcat 7.0.27 HTTP Status 404 - /manager/status
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 06:40:26 GMT
Please do not "top-post".

Ch. Fawad Nazir wrote:

> [...]

And does Tomcat run as user "root" ?

I am going by your own explanation above.  It was working; you only did something to
tomcat-users.xml, and it isn't working anymore.  Logically thus, it is something that you

did to tomcat-users.xml that is the cause.  Unless your explanation above is incomplete.
It is strange that you would get a "404 not found" status as a result of messing about
with tomcat-users.xml, but hey that's what you're saying.