tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: IIS 7.5 + AJP Connector
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 09:03:03 GMT
On 08.09.2012 23:35, Alex Samad - Yieldbroker wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sorry, I spoke to soon this is my config.
>
> I set this in my template
>
> worker.template.connection_pool_size=1000
> and use the template to create 2 workers and add the 2 workers to a cluster
> I am guessing from my testing that the cluster needs one defined as well ! Because each
worker process was limited to ....

Don't know what .... is, but connection_pool_size only goes to the ajp13
workers, not to the lb worker.

> So are all the worker properties valid for the a LB worker ?

See:

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/workers.html

All attributes mentioned under the heading "Connection Directives" only
apply to the ajp13 workers, not the lb worker.

I'd add a status worker and use it to inspect the situation during the
observation of problems.

Regards,

Rainer