tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ragini <raginippa...@gmail.com>
Subject org/eclipse/jdt/internal methods in tomcat 7 profilinig
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:19:15 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to profile tomcat 7 with java profiler. I start the tomacat
run web application(small) in browser and stop the server. When I stop
the server, I get the output from the profiler. Please note that I am
using ubunut 12.04. I have put war file(chat.war) in webapps dir of tomcat.

My confusion is here: When I see the profiler output, I see some methods
of org/eclipse/jdt/internal... classes. *So where do this eclipse/jdt
classes reside in tomcat ? What are they used for ? why each time they
get executed when I run any web application ?**
*
I am new to tomcat and will appreciate your any help in finding answers
to this questions.

Thanks.

Ragini.