tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ASIYA LABARAN <a_laba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Web app deployment Issues
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2012 10:52:16 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use tomcat server to deploy a webapp called mifos mfi. I created a folder in
the C: (C:\MifosInstall\) where i unzipped the tomcat server 6.0.35.
I created environment variables as required namely:

JAVA_HOME
value:  C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_07

CATALINA_HOME
value: C:\Mifos Install\apache-tomcat-6.0.35-windows-x64\apache-tomcat-6.0.35

CATALINA_OPTS
value: -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

MIFOS_CONF
C:\Mifos Install\mifos-v2.4.1\config

Specifically, where did you put the "mfi" folder?
C:\Mifos Install\

I also  installed a jdk and set up its environment variables as required and also copied the
mifos.war file into the webapps folder (CATALINA_HOME/webapps).
I launched the tomcat server by double clicking the startup.bat inside 'CATALINA_HOME/bin/'
folder.

I do receive an error message (HTTP Status 404) saying the resource you requested is not available.

I need help on deploying my webapp.