tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dale Ogilvie" <Dale_Ogil...@trimble.com>
Subject RE: ClassCastException org.apache.jasper.runtime.ELContextImpl cannot be cast to org.apache.jasper.el.ELContextImpl
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:26:13 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Eggers [mailto:its_toasted@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, 13 August 2012 5:46 p.m.
To: users@tomcat.apache.org

>Dale,
>
>Are you running this under Eclipse (looks like it)? If so, what happens
when you run the same test outside of Eclipse?

>/mde/

Well, the ClassCastException first showed itself on our standalone
tomcat instance on test. For "debugging" I moved to my workstation and
eclipse.

The test system has many apps deployed, my workstation just the two
apps. *Behavior* is the same in both environments, class loading output
comes from the eclipse environment.

Dale