tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Awdhesh Kumar <awdh...@adobe.com>
Subject Access Tomcat cluster info thru MBean
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 07:22:35 GMT
I am running my Tomcat is running in clustered mode with four instances configured to same
machine.  In the application, I need to retrieve information  regarding all the running instances
of this cluster (nodes) through MBean.
Information like instance IP, instance name are my primary requirement.

Have tried to retrieve Cluster Mbean by  querying   [b]"*:type=Cluster,*" [/b],  It returns
basic cluster information but it does not contain any information of the instances.

If someone can suggest me a way to achieve this will be nice.

Regards
Awdhesh