tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ian Long (Opterus)" <ian.l...@opterus.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 configuration using unpackWARS no longer works in Tomcat 7
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:44:18 GMT
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info.

I would rather not rename the WAR file or add the context.xml to it, because it is deployed
in multiple ways on different severs and in development environments etc.

Why must it be called ROOT.war, the Tomcat 6 way seems more flexible?

Cheers,
Ian Long
Chief Software Architect, Opterus Inc.

Email: ian.long@opterus.com