tomcat-users mailing list archives

From andreas palsson <wpt2...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Large webapps in 7.0.29 and Annotation Scanning not respecting "metadata-complete"
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 08:35:14 GMT

Thank you Mark for explaining this.
I'll see if I can get my hands on a 7.0.30 and see how it works out.

One thing though, would it be possible to allow Tomcat to _only_ scan for SCI's in WEB-INF/classes
and exclude WEB-INF/lib (even for parent classes inherited in the former)?
It would be great to have some control over the SCI's as some could be located in any of the
dependencies I have added to the application.

// andreas

> Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 08:51:04 +0100
> From: markt@apache.org
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Large webapps in 7.0.29 and Annotation Scanning not respecting "metadata-complete"
>
> There are multiple issues going on here. There have been reported
> previously and are understood. I'll try and explain the full story.

[...]