tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Elias Kopsiaftis <yemi...@gmail.com>
Subject comet and standard servlet
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 05:30:55 GMT
I have two servlets, one is comet. i am using an nio connector. i have an
application that connects to both servlets at once, however, the standard
servlet does not process any requests. i am able to connect to it, because
i dont get an exception from the client when connecting. i can also write
to it with no exception. however, it never processes the request. i know
this because my print statement doesnt appear in the log file, but it does
from the comet servlet. is what im trying to do possible?