tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Bandala <obimiken...@gmail.com>
Subject How to install and configure mod_ftp in debian
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:48:27 GMT
Hi, I really need some help in this matter. I'm trying to install mod_ftp
in a debian server.  I've already follow some tutorials, but there's
something missing.  I really don't know how, where or what else  to
configure.
The final goal is to redirect the ftp request to another IP, let's say I'm
trying to do the same work that already does mod_jk and their workers.
I really hope someone has the answer to my problem.