tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7.0.x, Windows 7 x64 professional - question
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:53:14 GMT
2012/8/7 Ken Alverson <>:
> We are trying to get our application Microsoft certified.  There are several test cases
that involve adding digital signatures, required manifest entries, etc. that do not currently
exist for Tomcat exe's.  I am just wondering if anyone else has run into trouble getting certified
with Microsoft using Tomcat?

Tomcat7.exe and Tomcat7w.exe are Apache Commons Daemon exe's
("prunsrv" and "prunmgr"),  not Tomcat ones.

The installer exe file (provided by NSIS) - I suppose you wouldn't be
using it if you have a "product".

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message