tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jose MarĂ­a Zaragoza <demablo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session Close Problem
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 08:56:36 GMT
2012/8/13 Koray Duman <koray_dmn@yahoo.com>:
>  Hi;
>
> We have used Tomcat 7.0.28 for 2 weeks. Our applicaiton is working normally until yesterday.
Yesterday I realized that When I closed our application browser, Session cannot be closed
by tomcat. It is waiting a lot of time. And I realized that manager servlet(tomcat manager
application) behave  like this. When I close the window that opened manager servlet, the session
cannot closed by tomcat after 30 minute(session time out).

> What is the problem ? What is your suggest?

A silly question

is your browser/your application sending anyhing to server , so Tomcat
can know what happened about ?

Regards