tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Janner <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: Broken link in docs
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:44:10 GMT
Review the problem below and discovered that it's just a broken link on the index.html page
in the "Headlines" section.
That link points as below.  It should be:
http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/miscellaneous/changelog.html
which is what the link is on the left-nav menu.

I don't have bugzilla access, so could someone with access please make the entry/change?