tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Alverson <Ken.Alver...@helpsystems.com>
Subject Tomcat 7.0.x, Windows 7 x64 professional - question
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:01:58 GMT
We are trying to get our application Microsoft certified.  There are several test cases that
involve adding digital signatures, required manifest entries, etc. that do not currently exist
for Tomcat exe's.  I am just wondering if anyone else has run into trouble getting certified
with Microsoft using Tomcat?

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or
her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.