tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Casper Wandahl Schmidt <kalle.pri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java 6u35, 7u07 are available
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:15:44 GMT
Read the second link and you have quite a reason for upgrading :)
Actually all teamlers at GameForge was told to disable java in browsers
because of this security issue...

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Casper W. Schmidt

Den 31-08-2012 17:02, Tony Anecito skrev:
> Hi All,
>
> I looked at the release notes and there was nearly nothing there. So justification to
update was impossible. Oracle needs to realize that releases with just one security and one
time clock change makes it impossible to explain to anyone why we need to update an Enterprise.