tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: How to install and configure mod_ftp in debian
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 21:31:01 GMT
Miguel Bandala wrote:
> Hi, I really need some help in this matter. I'm trying to install mod_ftp
> in a debian server.  I've already follow some tutorials, but there's
> something missing.  I really don't know how, where or what else  to
> configure.
> The final goal is to redirect the ftp request to another IP, let's say I'm
> trying to do the same work that already does mod_jk and their workers.
> I really hope someone has the answer to my problem.

I am sure someone has, but probably not on this forum.
Try an Apache httpd forum instead.

"Apache httpd" and "Apache Tomcat" are two different projects and products.
This list is dedicated to Apache Tomcat. "mod_ftp" sounds more like something that belongs

to "Apache httpd".
Check here : http://httpd.apache.org