tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ragini <raginippa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Profiling tomcat with java profiler
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:25:02 GMT

Hi Chris,

Actually I could not understand the exact differences and why they
exist. But in general it seems that sequence of methods which starts
from org/apache/catalina/startup/HostConfig$DeployWar;" name="run", and
org/hsqldb/store/HashIndex;" name="getNextLookup differes in both the
files. I have uploaded the differences file ("abranchdifferences") also.
So If you kindly have look on few of it, you might get some idea.

Thanks and Regards.

Ragini.