tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: Warning: js modified in the future- not able to find the files
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 00:52:29 GMT
Thanks Pid for reply.
Unfortunately nothing  changed on my system.Even time was correct and I
did not see any logged time event events anywhere in logs.

Just a js library which had close to 12 files in it from apache folder
disappeared without a trace.But the good news was that JS Library inside
the app war file did not get impacted.
Using that war file I was able to recover the library.Maybe its just my
good luck.

Probably since library was inside war file, it did not get impacted.

Strange issue.