tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Problem with tomcat 7 and java ld_library_path under centos 6 using IANYWHERE JDBC DRIVER
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 13:18:48 GMT
I use SQLA12, though on windows rather than Linux, and I think you have
the wrong value for your driver clause.  I think you need
"ianywhere.ml.jdbcodbc.IDriver", rather than the file name.

The driver file should usually be in your WEB-INF/lib directory.

I'd also suggest using the sybase newsgroups rather than tomcat for this.