tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Miguel González Castaños <miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: redirecting people to maintenance mode
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:42:07 GMT
On 20/08/2012 13:50, André Warnier wrote:
> Miguel González Castaños wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>>    I have a Tomcat web server.
>
> Apparently, you also have an email program that sends messages dated
> from the future.
> Or, maybe you should say then : I will have a Tomcat web server.
> Either way, it makes it a bit harder to follow the gist of the
> conversation here.
Sorry, for any reason the date was changed in my system inadvertently

Corrected.

Miguel

The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of
its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed
by the sender.