tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Koray Duman <koray_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Session Close Problem
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:10:43 GMT
I think It is anything sending to server. Because I close the browser.

first I open manager page of tomcat. After closed that browser. I am waitin 30 minute. I open
manager page again on different computer. And I see that  first session cannot be closed.
There are 2 sessions of tomcat manager.

________________________________
 From: Jose María Zaragoza <demablogia@gmail.com>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>; Koray Duman <koray_dmn@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: Session Close Problem

2012/8/13 Koray Duman <koray_dmn@yahoo.com>:
>  Hi;
>
> We have used Tomcat 7.0.28 for 2 weeks. Our applicaiton is working normally until yesterday.
Yesterday I realized that When I closed our application browser, Session cannot be closed
by tomcat. It is waiting a lot of time. And I realized that manager servlet(tomcat manager
application) behave  like this. When I close the window that opened manager servlet, the
session cannot closed by tomcat after 30 minute(session time out).

> What is the problem ? What is your suggest?

A silly question

is your browser/your application sending anyhing to server , so Tomcat
can know what happened about ?

Regards