tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Koray Duman <koray_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Session Close Problem
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 08:39:02 GMT
 Hi;

We have used Tomcat 7.0.28 for 2 weeks. Our applicaiton is working normally until yesterday.
Yesterday I realized that When I closed our application browser, Session cannot be closed
by tomcat. It is waiting a lot of time. And I realized that manager servlet(tomcat manager
application) behave  like this. When I close the window that opened manager servlet, the
session cannot closed by tomcat after 30 minute(session time out).

What is the problem ? What is your suggest?