tomcat-users mailing list archives

From wygnesh <vign...@realsoftinc.com>
Subject Re: AJP with HTTPD - Buffer Size on long URLs
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 05:49:32 GMT
Nilesh / Others,

I'm facing the same problem too - I was trying to find about where the
"ProxyIOBufferSize" directive has to be added to. Is it the "httpd.h" file
(for the max value)  & then subsequently the "httpd.conf" to set any limit
within the max value, if required.

The mod_proxy says "mod_proxy.c" is the module file, but I'm not certain on
it. Could you please let me know on where you added the directive, also did
you recompile Apache after changing the ProxyIOBufferSize ?

Thanks,
WYG