tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ann Yahoo <ramos_mary...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: service() failed with http error 413 - error log message from isapi_redirect.log file
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 07:27:16 GMT
Yes, I have also increased the one in the server.xml of te tomcat instance.

Haven't tried using it as an http just to see if its going to make a difference. I'm going
to ask the users. Thanks.

On 17/07/2012, at 4:59 PM, Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de> wrote:

> On 17.07.2012 06:15, ann ramos wrote:
>> Thanks Tim for your quick reply.
>>

>> I have already increased the max_packet_size to the maximum allowable value way way
before and it still comes up:

>> worker.wlb.max_packet_size=65536
>
> You need to increase the size on the Tomcat side to.
>
>> Just the  "Request Entity Too Large" error is the one that I want to concentrate
on at the moment.

> Can you try using http instead of https? This way we could decide whether it is more
likely a problem of forwarding SSL info in the AJP header packet (the 8K resp. 64K thing)
or whether some huge header or similar is actually coming from your client.