tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Shutyaev <shuty...@gmail.com>
Subject force embedded tomcat 7 to listen on ALL adresses
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:06:08 GMT
Hi all!

I've embedded tomcat 7 using org.apache.catalina.startup.Tomcat class. It
seems that by default it listens on "localhost". I've noticed there is a
method org.apache.catalina.startup.Tomcat.setHostname(String) which I can
use to change this. But I can't find how I can tell tomcat to listen on ALL
addresses. I know how to do this in server.xml (just omit the address
attribute in connector), but as new embedded tomcat does not use config
file I'm not sure how to achieve this. Can anyone help me?