tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Samad - Yieldbroker <Alex.Sa...@yieldbroker.com>
Subject issue with iis 7.5 ajpconnector
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 05:11:01 GMT
 Hi

 I have II 7.5 setup and currently 2 vhosts each vhost has its own applicati= on
 pool and it's on copy of the ajp connector

 We did this so that we can say run prod and uat at different version and al=
 so make sure that bringing one down doesn't affect the other !

 Now I went to add another vhost with another ajp connector and  when I
 went=  to try and access it... it locked up my other ajp application pools.
 Almo= st like there was a locking issue.

 So my new application pool / ajp connect never ever started !
 My uat threw lots of time outs
 My prd threw some time outs.

 Is there an issue with the locking ?

 Alex