tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: issue with iis 7.5 ajpconnector
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 08:38:22 GMT
Rainer Jung wrote:
> On 25.07.2012 22:40, Alex Samad - Yieldbroker wrote:
>> Oh so your saying there was an issue that has been fixed since then ..
>>
>> Okay I get the drill. I had just presumed that there had been no
>> changes since then on the mutex code that ...
>> Any way ...
>>
>> Back  once I run up a test box... with the latest release version
>
> I'm not pretending that your problems will be fixed by a newer version
> but analyzing a problem on the basis of a non-released (broken) version
> seems inefficient. Thanks for updating.

Without rubbing it in too forcefully, this is exactly the reason why it is important to
provide precise technical details right from the start.
The people on this list are trying to be helpful, and they do this for fun.
At the same time, it is a bit frustrating spending time to exchange multiple messages back

and forth, to end up realising that we may be talking about some unknown or broken or
unsupported piece of software (or hardware, as the case may be).
It just wastes time for everyone, and also delays the eventual resolution of your problem.